Prophetic Focus January 2018
Key verse (NKJV): 2 Corinthians 3.18
But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
I see a year with a lot of changes, more especially in this month of January. There are seven major prophetic words for 2018:
1) Politics: There will be some crazy political activities which in some countries God will use to do something great. In other nations these policies will work massively against the people.
2) Business: March, June and December are special months of divine favor for investors and business people this year. God is going to bless investments notably if you do them prayerfully.
3) Religion: I see an unusual shaking in our faith this year. Some Christians will fall out of faith because of trials and lack of obedience, others will be attacked because they allow criticism to increase in their lives.
Let us make daily use of our Bible! By divine grace and divine favor we can overcome whatever the enemy is throwing against us. If we are totally humble I also see God working on our own and our loved ones’ behalf.
4) The Church entering into divine youth: David’s anointing of his young days is increasing in the church. When we as Church shoot on our enemies, we will - like David - not miss the target.
5) Fruitfulness for many believers: This year we shall overcome barrenness (see Isaiah 54.1). As Church we shall be protected and made righteous (see Isaiah 54.17).
6) Prophecy for Switzerland: Let us pray for our leaders especially in the Church not to give up before the Transformation! We should pray against the following giants that are hindering the move of God in Switzerland and Europe: Pride, jealousy and emotional instability.
7) Manifestation of the Transformation in Switzerland (prophesied in May 2016):
Our prayers will increase the speed of the manifestation of more especially the following signs, starting in January:
One person from within the families will stand up radically for Christ.
There will be an increase of quarrelling in families. God is at its cause because people rise up taking their stand, so let us not be troubled.
This is our year of transformation! So something is going to happen!
Scriptures to study:
1. and 2. Thessalonians (all chapters), 2 Corinthians 3, Isaiah 54